Friday 3 October 2014

Industry Structure Update

Since posting about our industry structure lecture, I have researched a little bit more into artist events etc across the country. I have looked into the Pick Me Up site which posts about upcoming events that I might be interested in that are held across the UK for artists who are involved with illustration, graphic design and more.

I plan to look at the events page on this site regularly to find out what kind of events being held might be available for me to get involved with.

I also plan to look further into competitions that may be held for illustrators of book companies such as the Puffin and Penguin books. I will also check websites regularly to help me keep track of upcoming competitions I could potentially become involved with, as these book companies are aimed at both children's books and adults which I think would be exciting to maybe illustrate for in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment